(S86) LW - Zeke L, TPE: 30

Zke

h4TqW6eqxFYeBwcLB7lx5pzO2Dyo36q7R6WmjmHCGACsds8C7-rPe2rwRd_2SkDxdFNBDMIZEFht47x9vx_cEU1bmCwrGfgQzEJg2G9NV7rzEUrg9HKUtoBq-qISCRBdn-oZfnYRbmrKBGscIcEBsv4

Hello @Zke! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently a top 5 team in the league and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 3rd Line and give you Power Play minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

qxYDvFbsDBVnV5mhLPsTz1sZt9VOXHxUYdquMq_e5Xg4ihqK_6AwrAnV3eA9OyX5vbB_3jiQZDj8NggtyRMoHX5UCZw2aOL3wSLd_E60Cq15Nsi0dQCl9YBpXA6i8R2YzNUA2QtoiVPWZL3YZe4FRw

2 minutes ago, Masu Chan said:

h4TqW6eqxFYeBwcLB7lx5pzO2Dyo36q7R6WmjmHCGACsds8C7-rPe2rwRd_2SkDxdFNBDMIZEFht47x9vx_cEU1bmCwrGfgQzEJg2G9NV7rzEUrg9HKUtoBq-qISCRBdn-oZfnYRbmrKBGscIcEBsv4

Hello @Zke! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently a top 5 team in the league and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 3rd Line and give you Power Play minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

qxYDvFbsDBVnV5mhLPsTz1sZt9VOXHxUYdquMq_e5Xg4ihqK_6AwrAnV3eA9OyX5vbB_3jiQZDj8NggtyRMoHX5UCZw2aOL3wSLd_E60Cq15Nsi0dQCl9YBpXA6i8R2YzNUA2QtoiVPWZL3YZe4FRw

#FEARTHEREAPER