Uncool Moscow

Girts

Geeze Moscow you were suppose to only be in 1st for a little bit in the middle of the season, then Warsaw was going to pass you again and take our rightful place at the top of the division. However, you guys decided to be very uncool and stay in first and keep winning. I mean I get it, but I don't like it, so yeah just not a cool move by you guys, be worse please, thanks. That said, Warsaw is still having a great season, 89 points which is good for 3rd most in the entire VHL. Vasile Lamb is leading the way with 77 points in 68 games from the forward group and Hari Singh Nalwa is leading the way from the blue line with 68 points in 68 games. Sophomore sensations Brian Payne and Girts Galvins have 64 and 58 points respectively as both have taken a major step forward this season and are a big reason for Warsaw's success. The entire team is playing well though and that's the main reason Warsaw is one of the top 3 teams in the league this season. It will be interesting to see how they do in the post-season, if they can get past those Moscow Meanies then they have a great shot to win it all.