(S86) D - Rico Suave, TPE: 30

Rino911

Hello hello @Rino911

I’m Bulduray, the GM for the Saskatoon Wild. Although we aren’t serious contenders this season, we can offer you plenty of playing time to help grow and develop your player with Second Line Pairings. We offer plenty of detailed guides and help in our fun and active discord locker room. 

If you are interested, please quote this message and write #GetWild. After that I’ll send you a contract offer with an invite to our discord locker room and get your VHL career going

Hello @Rino911 and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 3rd line minutes with potential time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Hello and welcome to the league @Rino911! 🏒

I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx and we can offer you a standard contract worth 1.5M to playout the rest of the season in the VHLM, we have tons of minutes and opportunities for you if you continue to grow and by the time the draft hits you'll be a top pick.. How you ask? Well I'm always on to help and answer questions and can help guide you success, however you decide to approach things :)

Our team is going to make the playoffs and an extra body could always changes things for us so if you are interested just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: I wish you the best of luck wherever you decide to sign and hope you have a ton of fun

Welcome @Rino911!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. I’m spending time with family so I’ll make this brief!

We want you to sign with us! We’re approaching playoffs and we’ve been better than expected all season. With some extra depth, we may have a better chance at upsetting some teams in the playoffs.

You would be on our top pairing and would get all the ice time you could handle.

If that works for you, quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you a contract as soon as I’m able. :cheers: