First Week In VHLM

John Cimarno

As you know from my previous media spot John Richards is a member of the San Diego Marlins. His first three games went well scoring 2 assists in those games and ending up as a +2. John has now played a total of 7 VHLM games and the past 4 games have been a struggle for him offensively. he has not been able to score a goal yet and in the past 4 games he has only 1 assist to show for his efforts. This gives him a points percentage of 0.25 in the last 4 games and an overall points percentage of .43 rounded. Although John has not produced very much offensively he seems to be versatile on the defensive end of the puck as he is still a positive in the plus/minus collumn at a 0. Obviously the 0 doesn't mean he's incredible defensively but considering how many goals we've given up and the fact that John hasn't scored anything outside of 3 assists means that he isn't a liability defensively. 

Johns teammate Sadie has been tearing it up after the first three games of their VHLM career so far scoring over a point per game couldn't be happier for them. I have done a few TPE tasks to get me some TPE like my last media spot and the Marlins Press Conference. Also going to practice gave me 2 TPE already so I should have 10 total gained this week. The Marlins are not completely out of the playoffs picture but with all these tough losses we're giving up it's starting to look more and more unlikely that we make it but the team is very hopeful and optimistic about making up the amount of points we have to by the end of the season to qualify and so is John. 

Excited to see how this next week goes and excited to see where this wild season ends we're either in the playoffs and we get to spend more time together as a team or we don't make it and have to look forward to getting drafted. Obviously all of us on the Marlins are having an incredible time there and don't want to leave but that seems to be the reality we're in. Some of us will get drafted to other teams and will be playing each other in the following season. This really freaks me out because I'm always going to route for the team I'm on but I'll be routing for my former teammates as well and wishing them the best of luck. Hopefully we are all very successful wherever we go. 

The last thing I have to say if you've read this far is if I don't score one singular goal by the end of the season I will throw a bagel. I'm just kidding but that is really bugging me. We're trying to make the playoffs but I'm not contributing to the scoreboard as often as i should be. Thankfully we have a very helpful GM and they've helped me with figuring out the optimal type of build I'm looking to make. The whole team is very supportive of each other and very just in general kind to each other. If I started my career over again I would sign with the Marlins every time.

9 hours ago, John Cimarno said:

The last thing I have to say if you've read this far is if I don't score one singular goal by the end of the season I will throw a bagel. I'm just kidding but that is really bugging me. We're trying to make the playoffs but I'm not contributing to the scoreboard as often as i should be.

I feel your pain on this. All I want is to score goals and I still haven't figured out how to make that consistently happen.

On 8/1/2022 at 12:29 PM, DoktorFunk said:

I feel your pain on this. All I want is to score goals and I still haven't figured out how to make that consistently happen.

i finally got my first goals in the league got 4 in a game lol.