Two D-Men in top 5 in scoring

Scurvy

As our season comes to a close, I am extremely happy to see two defenseman in the top 5 in scoring.  Hard Markinson and Tui Sova have shown just how valuable they are to their clubs with some outstanding effort.  I personally love to see Defensive players highlighted and these two are impressive.  

Markinson @STZhas been at the top or close all season.  Playing for a powerhouse Moscow team he has some insane numbers.  32 goals 73 assists 105 pts to go with 250 hits and 163 PIMS showing that scoring isn’t his only skill.  

Sova @v.2 is playing on another powerhouse in DC with #2 overall scoring Duncan Idaho.  He has 29 goals 72 assist for 101 points, 70 PIM, and 124 hits.  I am excited for Tova as he was briefly picked up by my club (Warsaw) but tested free agency instead.  I would have loved to play with such a stud but I am happy for his success on DC.

Anyway, I don’t think anyone can catch Nico Pearce for the scoring title but I am so happy to see a couple of defenders climbing the scoring ranks this season.  Congrats to both of you!

Payne