Player Name: Oli McGee

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL Oli! The regular season just recently ended. There are some tournaments for new members starting up right away, if you have any questions please let me know!

41 minutes ago, OliMcGee said:

Hi friend! No sure what to do (or how to do) beside claiming daily 4 tp!

Hey Oli,

First of all Welcome to the VHL, I hope you will enjoy your time here.

For the moment, you can earn some TPE (it is on a weekly basis by the way), which in turn can be spent to improve your player. Here is a guide how you can do this (please do not hesitate to ask, if something is unclear, I am here to help).

https://vhlforum.com/topic/98611-tpe-point-tasks-tutorial/

Here is a guide for building players (only recommendation though, you build your player as you see fit, but it is good to know which attributes are important to your position)

Gustav's Guide to Building - New Member Guide - Victory Hockey League (vhlforum.com)

There will be a tournament, the Junior Showcase Tournament for undrafted players just as you, where you will be able to showcase your skills and attract the attention of the VHLM GM's (I am one of them, my team is the Mississauga Hounds). Also later on there will be the traditional ProAm Tournament where you can sign up for a little more off-season action. This is an event where players from all leagues participate (even retired players join at time) and where you can bond with other community members.

Other than that, I can only recommend you, to peak in the forum and read some articles and look at some of the GFX people create for themselves or others.

Hope the above is of help to get you started.

Daniel

4 hours ago, OliMcGee said:

Thank you Dani el for all the info! I appreciate it!

You are very welcome. It is funny though that Ricer, Jacob and I are all in the same VHL team (Jacob and I as players, Ricer is our GM), the Calgary Wranglers.