P E A R C E

Brandon

Review:

good looking piece here. I know it’s a bit older and you’re likely going through old claims on vacation - your technique has improved a lot. I like the color change on the render to match the Helsinki Teal. The text is solid, I always like the pixel text for subtext. For the most part the stockwork is really strong and interesting. I think my only knock on it is that it seems like there were so many stock edits that it seems a bit washed out. It’s more of an issue on the top part of the helmet as it just kinda seems faded into the stocks. With the grunge look you have going on I think you could get away with a sharper black and white contrast if that makes sense. Easier to describe on discord calls, looking forward to you getting back! 9.4/10

Review: I'm loving what I see here, first of all the color contrast between the dark black and the light blue works incredibly well together. On top of that, the font molds very welll together with the graphic and doesn't seem out of place. While the faded player cutout is amazing work that is the finishing touch on the graphic that I was looking for. Overall, you got some great talent with graphics, well done! 9.5/10