Astro Singh Watches the Bachelorette

8Ovechkin8

Alright hear me out, I'm a huge fan of trashy TV but it doesn't get any dumber and trashier than the Bachelorette. Actually it does, Love Island, Too Hot to Handle, Love is Blind and the Ultimatum are all 15 times worse but this is a good intro to terrible television. In this latest season they have two bachelorettes, which I think was the dumbest thing ever because they have no idea how anything works. Anyways, all the dudes on the show keep flip flopping between girls and I'm like... What do they expect? You can't just expect to find an Astro in a sea of guppies. Also Rachel is probably the most annoying person on this show. She complains she can't make connections but has cancelled every other group activity. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. Also Gabby's voice wants me to listen to chalkboard scratches on my Airpods. Anyways, thanks for reading this week's Random Thoughts Blog with Astro Singh. Have a great day and stay trashy my friends. 

On 8/17/2022 at 8:49 PM, 8Ovechkin8 said:

Alright hear me out, I'm a huge fan of trashy TV but it doesn't get any dumber and trashier than the Bachelorette. Actually it does, Love Island, Too Hot to Handle, Love is Blind and the Ultimatum are all 15 times worse but this is a good intro to terrible television. In this latest season they have two bachelorettes, which I think was the dumbest thing ever because they have no idea how anything works. Anyways, all the dudes on the show keep flip flopping between girls and I'm like... What do they expect? You can't just expect to find an Astro in a sea of guppies. Also Rachel is probably the most annoying person on this show. She complains she can't make connections but has cancelled every other group activity. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. Also Gabby's voice wants me to listen to chalkboard scratches on my Airpods. Anyways, thanks for reading this week's Random Thoughts Blog with Astro Singh. Have a great day and stay trashy my friends. 

I'm approving this, but moving forward try to make it hockey/league related. For a VHL.com, it's definitely not hard. :P

17 minutes ago, 8Ovechkin8 said:

We can’t do posts formatted as player blogs? @DollarAndADream

I mean this was just your own thoughts on a TV show concluded by "- Astro Singh," which doesn't quite cut it. I think we had mentioned in the past that we're fine with real life stuff being part of tasks, just keep at least 50% of your task league related. Frame it as Astro Singh being on the show perhaps.