Is Dirty Caufield The Best Player In The VHL Portal?

MubbleFubbles

Matthew Kai, Elfon Ashelf and Ian Smith

Jack Todaro and Haydyn

Chet Foreals and barry bigman

Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: barry bigman

3: Elfon Ashelf

4: Chet Foreals

5: Jack Todaro

6: Ian Smith

7. Haydyn

Today, we look at arguably the filthiest player to ever set foot in the VHL, Dirty CaufieldWell, I say they set foot in the VHL, that's pretty much a lie as they don't have a single recorded minute to their name in either the VHL, VHLE or VHLM, despite receiving several offers to join teams in the latter. Caufield appears to be the first case that I've come across thus far of a player who applied their TPE upon creation, but subsequently went down to all zeros after the change to hybrid attributes and then was likely among the auto-retirees who didn't apply their TPE to hybrid atts. What makes Caufield interesting is there TPE earning. Upon creation, they only earned 2 TPE in practice facility on the week of their creation and then faced their first season of depreciation which took away 8 TPE. However, a week after that depreciation and a full year after creating, Caufield had their only other week of TPE earning, claiming for practice facility and welfare. This late TPE earning saves them from the bottom of the pile and is really a question of does their extra 2 TPE of earning put them ahead of Chet Foreals despite Foreals at least signing with a team? I'm going to say no as, at least Chet made a decision to have some kind of interaction with the VHLM by signing, therefore Dirty Caufield is the fifth best player in the VHL Portal.

Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: barry bigman

3: Elfon Ashelf

4: Chet Foreals

5: Dirty Caufield

6: Jack Todaro

7: Ian Smith

8. Haydyn