Offseason Ramblings

Seabass

First off congratulations to the Warsaw Predators for being the first championship team from the European Conference in some time. The last team from the European Conference to win the cup was the S79 Malmo Nighthawks, 5 seasons ago.

We kinda dug ourselves a hole against the Predators when we went down 3-1 in our series. Many thought we we're done right there but we did a great job in responding by coming back to even out the series. However we just couldn't make it happen in game 7. I had a feeling a European Conference team would hoist the cup this year with how competitive it was this season. We had 4 teams who hit 90 points this year compared to the two in North America. It was a fun year of hockey I gotta say. 

Now how do we move from our finals streak now that it's broken? I'm not so sure myself but we've always been able to figure out our issues, we just need some time. It'll be me and Markinson's last year in our respective careers, hopefully we can end up making one last push for the cup next year so we can retire with at least one finals win.