yada yada 6 TPE

hedgehog337

45 min ago Ruutu made his new crusade against welfare gals, but for now it has to be put aside by my rambling media cause I need 6 TPE. SUCKS TO YOU!

I'm really starting to feel like a usual sim league member. Come in on Monday, do your PT and then zero worries about anything for the rest of the week. In fairness, this is the better option than waiting till Sunday and then just claim a welfare cause you already feel burned out from all of the things that happened in the previous 6.5 days. So I'll gladly continue to do that until I can't even come up with random garbage rambling for the sake of 6 TPE.

This is also the reason why I never even tried to take more than GM job here. I'm sure I wouldn't hang with more than one responsibilty and honestly this is why I wasn't totally burnt out from VHL altogether. There were some lower points in my times here, but every time I was able to find back the spark. And I have to say thanks to myself for not taking more than I could chew. You may say I'm not ambitious enough? Uhhh I literally don't care. I'm comfortable with my current position in this league.

I guess you know why I touched this topic. We have an ongoing controversy which was made by diacope lil z zach lll or lIl z16 16z busser bussin bussin I'm still salty about Apra person. The OP literally said that this league is just an O.L.D. B.O.Y.S. C.L.U.B. with only couple of members claiming whole lotta jobs. Which stops from other members taking these, including the thread author who felt disrespected by that behavior from higher ups. Ok, I think Ottawa GM didn't mention the Best people here but socially distanced, it came from Tate I guess. But I'd imagine Z no Zetterberg is gonna agree with him on that anyways. So yeah, that's the thing. Also, rory and Ruutu with the cameo appearance there too. By the way, I'm taking no responsibility in here cause I only have one job so I have zero shits given ok thanks.

By the way, we have some VHL raps coming in. The aformentioned lil z kickstarted the whole rap movement here so I'm expecting some heat collab. I'm already salivating around thinking about the possibilites of some fire collabs. We already have Dil and Bedirhan wanting showing their raps too? Get em three together....naaaah hol up hol up. I have something a better idea. lil z & lil j & lil d &.....ST4RFACE!!!! Make it happen, I'm 26743% sure it's about to be a galaxy level hit. The sales about to leave the Earth, do you imagine how much VHL gonna earn from that???....if they want even to donate something from their earnings. Regardless, it has to happen!

I guess thatt's it. This media is about to stay at the headline for a bit unless people are already making a shitstorm about Ruutu's opinion on welfare members.

That's it and I'm out.

Edited by hedgehog337