Is Majestic Buffalo The Best Player In The VHL Portal?

MubbleFubbles

Matthew Kai, Elfon Ashelf and Ian Smith

Jack Todaro and Haydyn

Chet Foreals and barry bigman

Dirty Caufield

Greg Santos

Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: barry bigman

3: Greg Santos

4: Elfon Ashelf

5: Chet Foreals

6: Dirty Caufield

7: Jack Todaro

8: Ian Smith

9. Haydyn

For this go round, the randomizer might not have greeted me with the best player in the VHL Portal, but perhaps one of the best named players in it instead, Majestic Buffalo. Buffalo was a user who interestingly found the VHL through a website called twitter.com, but we unfortunately didn’t get a chance to absorb the undoubtedly magnificent backstory behind how the splendid bovine creature made it to the VHL as, after one practice facility and giving all four of their VHLM offers the silent treatment, we never saw Majestic Buffalo again. The practice facility submission undoubtedly saves Buffalo from falling below Ian Smith and Haydyn, but then once they are out of the picture, you have to have the conversation with yourself as to whether Majestic Buffalo or Jack Todaro is the seventh best player in the VHL Portal and, I didn’t honestly think I was ready for that discussion, but it turns out that I am, and I am willing to use the tiebreaker of awesome name to register the 8 TPA Majestic Buffalo as the seventh best player in the VHL Portal.

Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: barry bigman

3: Greg Santos

4: Elfon Ashelf

5: Chet Foreals

6: Dirty Caufield

7: Majestic Buffalo

8: Jack Todaro

9: Ian Smith

10. Haydyn