Is Dawson Thibert The Best Player In The VHL Portal?

MubbleFubbles

Matthew Kai, Elfon Ashelf and Ian Smith

Jack Todaro and Haydyn

Chet Foreals and barry bigman

Dirty Caufield

Greg Santos

Majestic Buffalo

Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: barry bigman

3: Greg Santos

4: Elfon Ashelf

5: Chet Foreals

6: Dirty Caufield

7: Majestic Buffalo

8: Jack Todaro

9: Ian Smith

10. Haydyn

Today the randomizer has me looking at Dawson Thibert, which is a pretty cool name, I’d definitely watch a detective/crime drama with a character called Dawson Thibert finding out who the culprit was.  Unfortunately there isn’t all that much to talk about regarding Dawson Thibert; they didn’t receive an offer (although that was down to the unfortunate timing of joining during the S79 Playoffs rather than any wrongdoing by Thibert), they weren’t drafted, they didn’t play a single game in the sim and, ultimately, never added any of their available TPE to their player before being one of the many 0 TPA players force-retired in April 2022 with the switch to hybrid attributes. The story of Dawson is very much similar to the formerly recognized “Best Player In The VHL Portal” Ian Smith, but given that Ian Smith narrowly avoided the force-retirement and Thibert did not, I’d have to put Dawson Thibert as the tenth best player in the VHL Portal.

Current Leaderboard

1: Matthew Kai

2: barry bigman

3: Greg Santos

4: Elfon Ashelf

5: Chet Foreals

6: Dirty Caufield

7: Majestic Buffalo

8: Jack Todaro

9: Ian Smith

10: Dawson Thibert

11. Haydyn

12 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

I’d definitely watch a detective/crime drama with a character called Dawson Thibert finding out who the culprit was.

It was The Board Game Clue Off Skates in the Library with the candlestick (yet again).