four too pts

STZ

Alrighty, it's sunday and I need the tpe..

• Why do we not have an Off-season Schedule? I see there's a calendar on the right side of the forum, but we can't see like an overall calendar, unless I'm just missing it. I like being able to see even a projected timeline of events. I know last season we kind of did a hybrid of the thread and the calendar, but this year we don't have a thread?
  • Last season for Markinson. Looking to break some Moscow Franchise records in points, and some other top statistics. Looking to hopefully make a big impact this season and maybe pick up another award. Realistically Markinson has been a pretty fun player. Definitely had the personal achievements my previous player Benny Graves couldn't get. Considering I returned to the VHL 15ish seasons ago to prove I could still make a good player, I think I've done that with these two.
  • I should shoot into the Top 10 All-Time TPE rankings by the end of the off-season. Goal is to finish top five and maybe even top three. I don't plan on recreating on Trade Deadline, so I'll have a month or so to continuing to add up my TPE for playoffs. Not that it will really impact my player, since the build is pretty much at it's peak.
  • I floated around the idea of applying for a GM job this off-season, but ultimately chose not to apply. I do feel like I'm kinda just going through the motions again with the league, and I don't know if additional responsibilites would have really changed that. Likely a season or two off will reignite the fire. Wish I could just go to being a clicker normie, but that's not really in my blood. The idea of returning to VHLM GM and mentor seemed kinda enticing, but at that point I feel like even if I were to get the job, there are other newer members that probably want it more and want to make a name for themselves..
  • Anyways, there's my word count for the week. See yall next week when I mainly just repeat what I just said..