The Angry South African

BOOM

usatsi-13543038.png

Helsinki, Finland.

Season 83 Draftee and current Helsinki Titans Defenseman, Hammar Voss, is furious. Rumors have been circulating about his unhappiness within the organization for several weeks and his reappearance on VHL discord yesterday seems to have confirmed those suspicions. In a series of posts critiquing the Front Office of the Titans, he ranted about everything from the lack of any activity in the Free Agent or trade market, his dismissal from the Titans Locker Room all the way down to the quality of toilet paper in his Helsinki apartment. He has seemingly mastered the art of complaining and is no longer ashamed to do it in public.

"The departures of Pearce, Nezuko and Nano have left us with two forwards, two defensemen and a Goalie. That's it", said Voss yesterday. "I mean, what the fuck? Teams all around us are sending out offers, trading or actually confirming Free Agent acquisitions, and what are we doing here in Finland? Fuck all. It's not like we have the next wave of generational talents waiting in the wings either", Voss continued. "I was mysteriously locked out of the Locker Room a couple of weeks ago and now this complete lack off an offseason plan. I mean, if the plan is to do absolutely nothing and compete for the worst record this season, then I guess it's an A+, mission successful."

It's strongly believed that Voss will walk next offseason, no matter what happens in the remainder of the current one, to a team with management in place that is committed to success.

"If a GM want's to half-ass their role, there's always the VHLE."

Edited by BOOM