The Full Circle Strikes Again

NSG

11 seasons after Henry Tucker, then an obscure 66 TPE right wing, was selected 73rd overall by the Minnesota Storm, then of the VHLM, his son, Henry Tucker Jr., a slightly less obscure 320 TPE goalie, was taken 12th overall by the Oslo Storm, now of the VHLE. Even though Tucker Jr. is no longer united with his good pal Tater Tottingham, full-circle moments continue to happen as the netminder returns to the franchise that his dad was drafted to, and just as Tucker's final stomping ground before the bigs was with the Storm, so it will be with Tucker Jr. Unfortunately for Tucker Jr., though, his 1-season stop is 22 hours away from his pro franchise, in Riga, so it'll be a bit of a drive (and, according to Google Maps, a ferry ride as well), however, it's well worth it (as long as it doesn't infringe upon his performance in Oslo) as the players in that locker room today will be the people trying to protect him from shots tomorrow.

The offseason is slow, though, and I've just left the VHLM, so likely to the delight of @Shindigs, IT'S TIME FOR STATS! To save a little time, though, in order to get on the list, I must have placed in the top 25.

Halifax

Wins: 7 (22nd) - Not that bad for not placing in games, I'll take it!

SV%: .908 (3rd) - I was 2nd entering the season, but props to Bezos, as he managed an amazing .920 SV% across a full season of work. Still liking my spot in the top 3 though.

GAA: 1.61 (1st) - Bezos may have me beat in SV%, but he wasn't able to top my amazing GAA. Huge thanks to sam for assembling an amazing defense that year.

Shutouts: 1 (T-17th) - I guess all the other goalies sucked? Of all the goalies with 1 SHO, though, I have the fewest games played, at 8.

Mexico City

Regular Season 

Games: 48 (13th) - Splitting time with Swayman pushed me down some, but honestly I don't care.

Wins: 26 (9th) - In spite of the lower amount of games, he somehow still managed to get into the top 10, which I'll take.

Losses: 13 (15th) - Of the 22 goalies, I'm particularly low here, but still on the radar. Such is the life of a starting goalie.

OTL: 8 (4th) - Leading the league in OTL did wonders, as he has more OTL than every goalie except those with more than 125 GP, and even Solomon Crawford (75 GM) was no match for him.

SV%: .906 (5th) - Well, in my defense, one of them only played 2 games so I'm really mor top 4 in this one, and another only played 18 games and had a 4.45 GAA, so he's kinda lame.

GAA: 2.11 (2nd) - Finishing only behind backup Swayman was an amazing feat and it really shows how amazingly deep the goaltending was for us this year.

SHO: 7 (T-3rd) - While I did not finish 1st here either, I did finished 1 behind a Zamboni Driver (72 GM), 3 behind Emerson Jr (128 GM) and tied with a dude who had 183 GM. Because of that, I did actually claim the best games to shutouts rate in team history, with me recording a shutout once ever 6.86 games, so another great achievement.

Playoffs (Only 12 goalies made it, so I need to be in top 10 here) 

GM: 10 (7th) - Interestingly enough, I have the fewest games of any MEX goalie who won a playoff series. Everybody else was able to at least make it 11 games.

Wins: 5 (7th) - Yeah yeah yeah, same thing as what I said above.

Losses: 4 (T-5th) - Not really hyped to this high, but on the bright side, the dude I'm tied with got swept. Big L for him.

OTL: 1 (T-3rd) - Managed to finish higher on the playoff leaderboard than reg. season leaderboard in this regard, but it doesn't matter. Fun fact: OTL in playoffs still equals a loss.

SV%: .930 (1st) - Unlike most people topping this list, I have 2 reasons why I won this. First, I did get a lot of shots from silly Las Vegas, but I also was just a good goalie in general, as you'll see in the next stat...

GAA: 2.26 (1st) - Let's gooooooooooo I completed the duo of GAA and SV%! Haters gonna hate, but I shook it off and proved how stupid they were.

And that's all there is for this article, besides this spoiler below. Will it have more content, more stats, a rickroll, a collection of Taylor Swift lyrics, or a picture of a sandwich? Well, there's only one way to find out...

Spoiler

IT'S SOME OG HENRY TUCKER STATS FOR SHINDIGS!!! (And anyone else who is reading this article) Not only will this include my Vancouver stats, but any applicable VHLM stats will also be mentioned!!! Same rules apply, except for any career leaderboards, it's top 100 (if applicable). Also no comments.

Career 

VHL Regular Season Hits: 1706 (71st)

VHL Playoff Goals: 28 (T-90th)

VHL Playoff Shots: 339 (T-78th)

VHL Playoff Game Winning Goals: 6 (T-66th)

Miami (VHLM)

Playoff Games: 18 (T-24th)

Minnesota (VHLM)

Games: 144 (T-19th)

Assists: 84 (13th)

PIM: 171 (9th)

Hits: 386 (8th)

Vancouver (VHL)

Games: 504 (T-3rd)

Goals: 241 (1st)

Assists: 284 (5th)

+/-: 54 (T-19th)

PIM: 862 (1st)

Hits: 1706 (1st)

Shots: 2573 (1st)

Shots Blocked: 266 (16th)

Game Winning Goals: 33 (2nd)

Playoff Games: 52 (9th)

Playoff Goals: 28 (5th)

Playoff Assists: 34 (7th)

Playoff Points: 62 (5th)

Playoff PIM: 88 (4th)

Playoff Hits: 157 (1st)

Playoff Shots: 339 (3rd)

Playoff Shots Blocked: 28 (19th)

Playoff Game Winning Goals: 6 (T-1st)

And that concludes this massive VHL.com, hope you enjoyed reading!

977 words