A brief thank you note

OrbitingDeath

A brief thank you note

With the award ceremony being done, we have seen the last of Duncan Idaho for a while. I'm happy for all the aspiring power forwards that he is out of the way, but mostly, I am sorry for Druss Dreathwalker for actually being in his way during our careers. @animal , i loved following your career and your hit list of all the prospects drafted before you, should have left Idaho off though and he might have left you a bone.

Also I would like to thank all of my former teammates at the Moscow Menace and DC Dragons, I couldn't have won these awards without any of you. So these are for your as well. I'm glad that I could clean up the award ceremony one more time, as I do not think I will be able to repeat any of this with The Frenchman. I'm back to making a non hitting player and in this era, it is hard going for awards that way. It's why I made the power forward the last time, to get the Boulet on my achievement list as well, not realizing I would make the first player ever to win it five times in a row.

So time to take a step back with The Frenchman, I will try something I have not done before by seeing if I can go for a nine season career, it feels the hard mode route for player success with almost no chance for a rookie of the year award and an extra regression season on top. But we will see what it brings. With the cup streak being over with Idaho, I will not be mad if The Frenchman will not pick up a cup or hardware, just happy to be part of this community.

So thank you everyone for everything.