Catching up with Womp

AdamEss

It has been a busy few weeks for Womp Womp Womp Womp Womp Jr. It began by winning the VHLM Founder's Cup with the Las vegas Aces (where he led all playoff players in shots blocked, fights won, and PIM). He followed that by joining the Brigade in the Juniors Showcase and winning that title as well (where he finished in the top 10 in numerous stats). A rare avalanche of drafts followed as the waiver wire sensation went in VHL (to Malmo at 18th), then VHLE (Bratislava at 15ht), and finally back to the VHLM (Mexico City at 12th). His VHLM season looms, with his new team being a favorite to go back tot he finals just a sit did last season when it was defeated by Womp and his old team.

"I told 'em right away." he explains. "Aces beat Kings. I didn't think I'd hear much from them after that. Usually if you remind people you beat them they're not rushing out to get you. Well, this team's built different. The told me they wanted that exact attitude and wanted me to go all out on and off ice. Luckily for them, I'm absolutely fucking fantastic. I can't wait to get back on the ice, back to smacking the hell out of anyone who crosses us. What you saw was a taste. Just a little amuse-bouche of what's gonna come next. Mexico this year, Bratislava next, and eventually Malmo.

The outspoken Womp hasn't shied away from his expected role once play resumes for the new season.

"I am ecstatic to get back to absolutely wrecking the bodies and pride of elite generational athletes." he says. "I'm serious. I'm here to play my brand of defense, and that involves a lot of physicality and heart. And you don't the same kind of heart I do. I wanna make moms cry. Every coach, every line, everybody on every squad that isn't mind had better be ready. Might as well call these fists tequila becuase because your players won't remember anything when they take shots. They're gonna come visit Mexico City and pick up PTSD and an STD all in one go. I'm gonna break your dreams and steal the love of your pets. Who's a good dog? My new dog. Your old dog. She gets steak, potatoes, and steamed carrots now becuase she's a winner. She's a champion when I get her. She's gonna piss excellence and shit squirrels. I'll even bring on the road and let you visit her. Then after I clobber you, we can BOTH pee on you just so you understand who's dominant. And when your supposed enforcers try to stop me I'm going to lay hands on them like an old time revival preacher and make them feel the wrath of the gods in my gloves. Glory glory hallelujah hockey is back! And Mexico City is en fuego. And when I'm not busy laying down King sized humblings, I'm available for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, and corporate events. Call me."

The season begins this coming week.

REVIEW TIME WITH BOBO!!

here's the review: overall, not a bad piece at all. lots of interesting sections and tidbits of information scattered throughout the article. some glaring punctuation and grammatical errors, mainly with quotes. I like the context piece above in italics, however it could be shortened a bit–concentrate the info more. short review, but it was a pretty great read nonetheless. good job. 

SCORE: 9.3/10, GOOD JOB :)