Xavier's Wild Week Review! Week of September 18th

Johnny_HX

Welcome back to Johnny Xavier’s Wild Week Review! This is an article that allows Johnny Xavier to see his stats in an orderly fashion, as well as allow him to see the places where he may need to improve. Every week will be reviewed and any momentous moments will be shouted out whenever they may be. That being said, let us get on to the review!

This week brought quite a bit of success for Johnny Xavier. He started this week off slow, failing to score a point in the first game of the week. However, it did not take very long for Xavier to make up those points, as, in his very next game against Prague, he obtained 2 assists and had a plus 3 in the dominant 5 to 1 win. These assists came at good times as well, as Xavier’s first assist was on the game winning goal.

Over the next 5 games, Johnny Xavier managed to score 3 points, 2 goals and 1 assist. Though this is a very respectable pace, Xavier decided to go above and beyond in his next game against Moscow, where he found his scoring touch. Xavier scored 2 goals, as well as earning the first star of the game with this performance. Something about that day worked in his favour, whether it was the meal he ate or the way his skates felt on his feet, but I can assure you that he will be keeping the same routine for a while.

In his next game, Xavier earned 2 assists, continuing the high scoring pace from previous games. This led to his game against HC Davos Dynamo, where Xavier had his first 3 point night in his career, assisting on 3 goals, scored by Girts Galvins and Zach Kisslinger II, who scored two goals, as well as the winning shootout goal. To celebrate his first three point game, and hoping for many more in the future, Xavier treated his teammates to a lovely dinner.

Johnny Xavier’s last three games of this week saw him get 2 points, 1 goal and 1 assist. He was able to end off the week at a realistic, but respectable pace and leaves him working hard to make this week just as productive.

Johnny Xavier was not only able to improve his scoring pace, but he also was able to slightly improve his plus-minus stats! At the start of the week, Xavier was sitting at a minus 3, but now, after a successful week of play, we see him sitting at a plus 3! Let’s see if we can see that number go up even more!

Also, we would like to congratulate Johnny Xavier on reaching career highs in every stat! He has passed his career high in goals, previously being 6, assist, previously being 6, and points, previously being 12. The sky's the limit for Johnny Xavier!

Thank you everyone for reading this week’s addition of Johnny Xavier’s Wild Week Review! If there is any other part of Johnny Xavier’s game you want me to report on please feel free to let me know!

Xavier's current stats: 7 Goals - 13 Assists - 20 Points in 23 games

Word count: 531

Nice, simple recap of the player's performance over recent games. Flow was a bit choppy, but nothing egregious. Congrats on Johnny reaching new career highs, and having multiple multi-point games. I like the little touch about the post-game dinner celebration, as well. Really helps to bring some life to your character. Aside from the choppiness, like I mentioned, I didn't really notice any other grammatical issues, so I'm going to give it 7 out of 7 pickled herrings.