Spyro After Dark | Episode 11: Heavenly 7 closing in on the Mid-Season (DaSNL:EX BONUS)

DarkSpyro

This was such a great listen! Always looking forward to hearing you go over the stats of the Heavenly 7 every week. 

I admit… one of my shutouts was against the poor Hounds, but another was against Mexico and the last two were against the first place in the west Aces, so I hope that counts for something! 😂 

Edited by kirbithan

7 hours ago, kirbithan said:

This was such a great listen! Always looking forward to hearing you go over the stats of the Heavenly 7 every week. 

I admit… one of my shutouts was against the poor Hounds, but another was against Mexico and the last two were against the first place in the west Aces, so I hope that counts for something! 😂 

You are too kind bro!! I’m glad you enjoyed the run down on the Heavenly 7 saga, it’s been super fun to follow and report!!

No worries dude- I’m only teasing everyone hahaha 😂 Also congratz on the W tonight!🤘🏻 

20 minutes ago, DarkSpyro said:

You are too kind bro!! I’m glad you enjoyed the run down on the Heavenly 7 saga, it’s been super fun to follow and report!!

No worries dude- I’m only teasing everyone hahaha 😂 Also congratz on the W tonight!🤘🏻 

The friendly banter and jokes just make everything better honestly. Got a laugh out of me every time. 🤣 And thank you!! Looking forward to playing against you again soon man. 🙌🏻

7 hours ago, kirbithan said:

The friendly banter and jokes just make everything better honestly. Got a laugh out of me every time. 🤣 And thank you!! Looking forward to playing against you again soon man. 🙌🏻

Awesome!! As long as nobody thinks I’m being serious and have hate for them, it’s all out of love 😂 

Hell yeah!! Looking forward to our rematch!🙌🏻