(S86) D - Edward Traverse, TPE: 78

Python_Starbuzz

Player Information

Username: Python_Starbuzz

Player Name: Edward Traverse

Recruited From: Member (Thomas Matthews)

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey @Python_Starbuzz!

Halifax could give you first pairing minutes as well as PP and PK time to start. We are a competitive team looking to round out our roster for a cup run and want you to be apart of it! Just quote this message and say #SettingSail and I'll take care of the rest!

Ahoy there @Python_Starbuzz. Welcome to the VHL! I am nurx GM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2nd line minutes with 2nd line special teams. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome to the VHL @Python_Starbuzz I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM.

We're currently coming off winning back to back cups and looking to go for the first threepeat in VHLM history. We already have a very well rounded roster in going for it, so I'm afraid I could only offer you 3rd pairing minutes for the time being. Though based on how you earn there's every opportunity to crack the Top 4 as well as special teams as the season goes along. Vegas is a team focused on developing our young new players and maintaining an active and funny locker room where we help each other get ahead.

So if you want to join us in Sin City for a chance at making history, just reply to this message with "#Traverse Is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR.

1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome to the VHL @Python_Starbuzz I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM.

We're currently coming off winning back to back cups and looking to go for the first threepeat in VHLM history. We already have a very well rounded roster in going for it, so I'm afraid I could only offer you 3rd pairing minutes for the time being. Though based on how you earn there's every opportunity to crack the Top 4 as well as special teams as the season goes along. Vegas is a team focused on developing our young new players and maintaining an active and funny locker room where we help each other get ahead.

So if you want to join us in Sin City for a chance at making history, just reply to this message with "#Traverse Is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR.

#Traverse Is All In!