Bouchard

Frank

Review:

Cool piece. Very well executed, classic Frank style. I really love the text. I think you always do a great job contrasting it against the rest of the sig. I especially like the metallic look you have on the render. JC is flawless and the alternate Vancouver logo looks pretty sick on the LA retros. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the stock layer.. it’s cool near the bottom of the layer but the top just doesn’t seem to ol blend well. Great work overall 9/10

I think one of my favorite type of sigs are the ones that bring in multiple shades of color (aka like a rainbow effect) which is what you've done here. I really like the text alot and how it transitions into the lighting with the said effects that I'm talking about. Not I'm not sure how much time you're actually spending on these, but it looks like you are really good with using a limited amount of layers to make a minimum 9/10 sig. Call that efficient 6 TPE. The logo is quite huge on the mans chest though, so a bit more detail on the JC would have been nicer. Still a banger.

9.5/10