S85 theme week what makes a good GM

KRZY

Well I forgot about theme week early last week and put together a media spot before it was announced. So I figure now is as good a time as ever to catch up and put out my theme week spot now.

First off what makes a good GM ? Well the answer is in my honest opinion quite simple . An individual who’s committed to putting together the best team they possibly can . While helping players grow and learn the in and outs of the league . A good GM also has good relationships with league staff and other GM’s throughout the leagues. Anyone can put a team together . But a great GM makes a team like a family.

I wanna take a minute to look back on my first few GM’s I’ve had the pleasure of playing for in my early tenure in the VHL. 

First off we have @lil OG z without him I would’ve never been as interested in the VHL as I am not would I have gotten hooked either. He showed me the best ways to earn and how to earn the most TPE possible week in and week out. OG also helped me prepare for the S84 Draft as best I could. Without OG and his early influence and help I don’t think I’d enjoy being a part of this league or community as much as I do . 

Next we have @AJWAJ was the GM that took a flyer on me in the first round of the VHLM draft in S84 . AJ built a phenomenal team in Houston that year he always kept the locker room engaged and was always super positive . ( this was the first season I used discord ) . A real result of his influence from that season is just how many players are staring in the VHL,VHLE, and VHLM this season . AJ helped a lot of them in more ways then one !

finally we have my GM this season @JB123JB was one of the first people who showed any type of interest in me in the S84 draft as he was the first team I interviewed with . All the way through S84 and into S85 we communicated and achieved the ultimate goal of Todd Cook playing for Oslo this season together. JB should also be recognized for being the man in charge of Oslo’s huge turn around from last season where they went from a last place finish to leading the VHLE  this season. JB also gave me the honour of learning the management ropes under his mentorship and guidance. He’s not only helped me as a player this season but in the management aspect too . And I can’t thank him enough for that .

I wanna also give a special shout-out to @InstantRockstarthank you for giving me the opportunity to eventually earn a spot playing for you on the stars. You’re an excellent GM and I look forward to learning from you aswell .

These 4 guys are the definition of what it takes to be a great GM . And I can’t thank them enough for all the help and support I’ve gotten from them the past 3 seasons!