forget me

Enorama

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

@Enorama can you try clone stamping the toyota logo away and putting a dark grey layer on lighten over the whole thing. Adjusting the opacity to what looks best? 

The dark grey layer really only affects his collar and some face shadows, barely noticeable imo.

Pgt6lho.png

Review:

This is really nice. The concept is really cool - simple and eye catching. I think the coloring is really nice. The stockwork is nice and gives it a cool soft grunge look. The text is probably my favorite part of this. The hard black text spaced formatting looks really nice under the thin signature. The jersey swap is nice too. The only thing I’d see improving is just making the render effects pop a bit more. There’s nothing wrong with it now, it’s just something you could build off of. 9.5/10

Review: This is a great piece. I like the colors used and I feel like they blend in with the render very well. I do feel however there's some spots where the sig has been cleaned up too much of the white splatter and in other parts its in excess, so I would try to clean and even it out for the most part. I feel like the text is very well done here and fits the overall style of the sig as well. The border was also nicely executed and gives a bit of a throwback to sigs back in the day that used a similar style. This is a solid 9/10. Good work!