(S87) LW - Feliks Sobek, TPE: 30

G2019

Hello SHLer! I am Houston’s GM in the VHLM and we are basically out of a playoff spot for this season. But if you’d like to come play for the team for a couple games we would love to have you! Quote this message saying #FlamingBulls if you’d like to join. Good luck with your player and welcome to the VHL :)

Hi @G2019, I'm Pifferfish the Assistant to the General Manager in Philadelphia. We have a solid team and are hoping to continue building a solid locker room culture in Philly. While we cannot offer top ice time. We have spots on our 3rd and 4th lines with the potential to earn Special Teams minutes. I'm almost always available to answer questions to get you on the right path in your journey so just say #fearthereaper in your reply and we can get you signed up.

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes for the rest of the season.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

9 minutes ago, G2019 said:

Hey y'all! I think I'll probably be prioritizing available ice time over the last few games of the season here. Thanks for your interest...gonna wait a bit to see if anyone else chimes in and then sign with a squad :)

So Mississauga then 

33 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes for the rest of the season.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

#releasethehounds