(S87) D - Flynn OSteel, TPE: 45

tylerwest

Hello @tylerwest, I'm Assistant to the General Manager of the Philadelphia Reapers. We are a likely playoff team with tons of opportunities for young Defensemen to make an immediate impact. You would step in with top pairing minutes alongside immediate Special Teams opportunities off the jump. I'm around often to help with anything you may need on your VHLM journey as I'm personally quite active. If you are interested just reply with #fearthereaper and @ our GM @Lemorse7to get yourself into the contract signing process! 

Welcome back @tylerwest 

I'm Ottawa Lynx's AGM. We are in second place right now and are a playoff team. we need more defenseman and would love you to join our team we have 2nd line minutes open for you. if you are interested in joining please quote this message with #GOLYNXGO. Hope to hear back from you.

Welcome back @tylerwest. Miami is the place to be. I am excited to have you back and we have a great opportunity to make a deep playoff run with your player. We lack defensively and you could find yourself on 2nd pairing. Let's just get this dough and turn it into bread with Flynn. To join us on this crusade just mention me or quote me in a message. Let's go Marauders.

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome back to the league @tylerwest, I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces.

We're currently sitting in 1st place and trying to go for a historic first threepeat in VHLM history, the only thing we're missing for our playoff roster is our final dman, which is hopefully going to be you. We're a team focused on helping develop our young talent while having a good time in the LR. Due to our depth you'd slot into the 3rd pairing, playing about 12 minutes a night in a somewhat sheltered role.

So if you want to join us in Sin City for a chance at making history these playoffs, just reply to this message with "#OSteel is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Vegas Discord Locker Room.

giphy.gif

Howdy @tylerwest! Welcome back!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Second Line Pairings and Special Teams Minutes. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. 

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first pair minutes for the rest of the season.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.