Dead In The Water

John Cimarno

Most of, if not all of you, know what happened to the former Lynx GM. Ever since they've been replace by moon the LR has been dead and I can't help but think it's a direct result of the former GM's actions. I don't like to pin stuff on people or anything I am simply just stating how I feel. I like that Jason was kept arround as AGM I feel like Jason is a good person and only means the best for everyone. Keeping Jason around shouldn't be a negative thing for the Lynx. 

I feel like I can't wait to go to the VHLE now because playing for the Lynx after what happened just feels embarrassing to me. I have little motivation to earn TPE and I just want this season over with. I have great teammates and the management now is great but I still can't bring myself to want to play here for much longer. Everyones so quiet in the LR too and it just makes this whole experience less enjoyable, I constantly find myself talking to the Marlins because their LR is way more active. I obviously hope the Lynx do well in the playoffs but I just can't wait to get drafted into the E so I can get out of here. I know it's unprofessional but at this point I am done. 

I want to also thank you for reading this and I want to clarify that I don't hate anyone involved with this or what happened, I just simply have no desire to play for the Lynx probably ever again.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, and I hope that something can change over the rest of the season to improve your perspective of your time in the VHLM. We long knew that Ottawa's old GM was well-liked by the team and that the LR environment was pretty strong. It just goes to show how wide-reaching poor decisions can be, and how many people it can negatively impact. In the meantime, I'm sure Moon and Jason will try their best to get up to speed and try to give you guys the best experience possible for the remaining games you have left!

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I'm sorry that you feel this way, and I hope that something can change over the rest of the season to improve your perspective of your time in the VHLM. We long knew that Ottawa's old GM was well-liked by the team and that the LR environment was pretty strong. It just goes to show how wide-reaching poor decisions can be, and how many people it can negatively impact. In the meantime, I'm sure Moon and Jason will try their best to get up to speed and try to give you guys the best experience possible for the remaining games you have left!

I got harrassed by them after they got fired and they told me they were determined to take Jason down with them. I am just happy it's over. Thanks for the support!