(S87) RW - Sebastian Berger, TPE: 36

BlueEagle

@BlueEagleWelcome to the VHL, I'm Piffer - Assistant to the General Manager of the Philadelphia Reapers. We are currently an underdog looking to make an impact in the postseason after just clinching a berth recently. Currently we are unable to offer more than bottom 6 ice time, but the potential to earn special teams minutes exists. The GM and I are both pretty active. I personally am around a lot of the time and will generally be able to help you in any way you need to start your career. We are building a good locker room culture and getting newer players in and helping them grow is my top priority! If this appeals to you, quote this saying #fearthereaper and our wonderful GM @Lemorse7will get that contract drawn up ASAP! Good luck no matter where you choose to play.

AHOY @BlueEagle

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our Forward group! We could use a few more forwards like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

e can offer you bottom 9 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Edited by samx

1 hour ago, samx said:

AHOY @BlueEagle

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our Forward group! We could use a few more forwards like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

e can offer you bottom 9 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Halifax is an awesome place to play and we desperately need someone such as yourself to help fill out our roster for playoffs!

@BlueEagle

Edited by ShawnGlade