#asktheBouch: Ban Ban

Gaikoku-hito

1369747077_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.aa3d20ebac0fb246d28c152db77b5dd0.jpg

Ban Ban

While I would like to do something different then a random thought, I have no thoughts of what to actually create or write about instead so here we are once again with random thoughts with #AsktheBouch.

-       Ban Ban – the sound of the hammer has been swinging in the past week and must make a lot of people nervous every time that hammer swings and we hear the sound, “Ban Ban”. Well, just don`t do anything stupid and you should be fine right?

-       Play-offs – Here we are with three games remaining in the regular season and the play-offs are right on the edge of our noses like the first snow flake of the season. Some will find the cold unbearable and others will relish when the snow falls with excite and joy. So will some of the team find the play-offs unbearable and others will relish bring excite and joy. But like kids on Christmas day some will be disappointed while others will be ecstatic.    

-      Vancouver. Wolves  – It has been a very successful season as far as I am concerned as the assistant general manager as we moved the team from the basement of our grandma’s house to our house earlier this year with the moved done last off season. We had our doubts about moving out a few weeks into the season but the promise of something much better around the corner drove the team forward as we found new success. Play-offs. At the end of the day this seemed so far away as season ago so to be able to see this team back into the play-offs after such a horrible season only bring a smile to my face. I am content and everything from this point is bonus but that being said we have a good team so I am hopeful that we can make a run but it won`t be a complete failure if we don`t as we are at least back in contention, all that I asked once being traded to Vancouver.

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Well, just don`t do anything stupid and you should be fine right?

Pretty much.

13 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Here we are with three games remaining in the regular season

Unless you’re Chicago and then somehow you have 8.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Unless you’re Chicago and then somehow you have 8.

Wow, Good thing fatigue isn`t a thing here in STHS right!! It`s like a royal rumble match for Chicago; keep winning if you want a chance at the play-offs!!

Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE