Sunday Bullets 10.16

STZ

• Final season for Hard Markinson is in the books. Playoffs start here shortly. Feels like I didn't really even get to enjoy this final season just with how busy I've been irl. Hard wasn't super productive, but still was a solid fantasy contributor which is kinda a cool reputation to have. He's solidified himself in the history books and helped Moscow once again finish at the upper tier of the EU Conference. I'm very happy with the outcome, just wish I could have enjoyed it more.
  • I am kinda getting the itch to start a new player. I've kind of come to terms that I may not be breaking any TPE records with a new player, but I still want to be involved with the league. I'm really happy I decided not to retire at TD, and that I can take a season (maybe even two) off. But I know I'll definitely eventually be recreating at some point.
  • Real life has been hectic. I return to work, which is a day I've been dreading for the past 5 weeks. I've been really enjoying my time off with my son. Been extremely demanding, and I've had very little sleep and alone time, but it's worth every second. I am nervous as to how I'll perform at my job with all this going on at home. I've always been a top performer at work, so going in with 4 hours of sleep, I'm afraid I'll be lacking. On top of that I've already looked at emails of requests to take on more responsibilities when I do return. 
  • My daughter had her first hockey game today. She just started this year and all the other girls have been playing for a few years. So she was having trouble keeping up to the play, but it was still so fun to watch her out there. She didn't give up and even though she shed some tears she stayed out there and tried her best. Just a wild turn of events as she never showed any interest in hockey and now she wants to not only play but she's up and watching NHL with me at night. She's 8 now and just feels like time is flying by with her - trying to stay in the moment with her and really soak it in before she starts to get less dependent on me.