Bite Size Berocka #44

Berocka

I don't remember what I said about your spouse but I'm glad it was positive.

The trivia scandal is really funny to me, mostly because I didn't realize people relied so heavily on trivia. Often it's a big enough pain in the ass to sort through the dozens of assorted places for an answer that it's not worth the time. Kind of as you mentioned, it's easier by far to just write a game recap or press conference or whatever. I'd guess that preventing answer sharing on trivia will cause a steep dropoff in trivia participation, which is maybe the point?

This podcast was the perfect accompaniment to my turkey sandwich on my lunch break. Would recommend

I like to trick people into listening to my podcast by tagging them and barely mentioning them, thank you for falling for it.

Here’s what I propose for neutral Mr/Mrs. Ms. is what’s used when you don’t know if a woman is married or not. Mr. is used regardless of marital status for men. Thus, if you’re unsure of gender or marital status, you use “Mrs,” which in this instance isn’t pronounced “missus,” but is instead pronounced “murz.” That way you’re just combining stuff and making up words and titles, which, no shade intended, is a thing the letters+ community loves to do anyway.

I’m on board with the Pickles, it reminds me Backyard Baseball team names. That said, if I ever rouse to become a JST GM I’m naming my team the Mighty Melonheads, and we’re going to fuck shit up, just like we did in Backyard Baseball.

1 hour ago, ctots said:

This podcast was the perfect accompaniment to my turkey sandwich on my lunch break. Would recommend

I was going to have a turkey sandwich for lunch today but the turkey was a week old and smelled weird so I had to toss it. :( 

39 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I was going to have a turkey sandwich for lunch today but the turkey was a week old and smelled weird so I had to toss it. :( 

Weird deli meat is a particular type of horrible. Especially when it gets all slimy. In general though, turkey is a top tier sandwich meat. RIP your lunch

21 hours ago, ctots said:

Weird deli meat is a particular type of horrible. Especially when it gets all slimy. In general though, turkey is a top tier sandwich meat. RIP your lunch

But it was real Canadian Thanksgiving turkey, so that makes it all the more tragic