Ctots Ctalks - Let's Play Mario Kart

ctots

https://anchor.fm/ctots/episodes/Ctots-Ctalks---Lets-Play-Mario-Kart-e1phc91

Note: probably at least one f-word in this podcast. Mostly clean content, though.

Topics discussed: 

the DC Dragons are rocking the conference semi-finals. That's the type of evergreen content that everyone wants to hear on podcasts.

bans happened but I'm mostly just eating popcorn about it

VHL Mario Kart?

Community game participation as a supplemental point task?

I’d be up for watching a video about bans, I mean how could I not? 

Agree that it’s fun just watching all this stuff explode, for me it’s to the point I decided to follow the Ban Thread cause it generates peak VHL activity.

It’s weird, while I’m pretty good at Crash Team Racing, I suck so hard at Mario Kart. I don’t believe I have the current Mario Kart unfortunately but hope you can find some VHLers to play with cause that seems like a fun time!

6 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

I’d be up for watching a video about bans, I mean how could I not? 

Agree that it’s fun just watching all this stuff explode, for me it’s to the point I decided to follow the Ban Thread cause it generates peak VHL activity.

It’s weird, while I’m pretty good at Crash Team Racing, I suck so hard at Mario Kart. I don’t believe I have the current Mario Kart unfortunately but hope you can find some VHLers to play with cause that seems like a fun time!

Oh you're a smart man, I'll have to follow the ban thread too. It's the best type of tea.

Unfortunate that your CTR skills don't transfer to Mario Kart, but more importantly, I didn't even know there was a CTR for Switch! I'm going to have to pick that up and see if my Mario Kart skills transfer the other direction!