Maple Inks Long Term Deal with Vancouver

dogwoodmaple

In breaking news, the Vancouver Wolves have locked up a crucial piece of their future.  Dogwood Maple, one of the team's young forwards, has inked a deal that will keep him in Vancouver for the foreseeable future.

"I'm thrilled to be a member of this organization and I think the future is incredibly bright. We have the best management in the league and I couldn't think of a better home than right here in Vancouver.  With this fanbase, our incredible facilities, and the roster we've got coming back, it was an easy decision," Maple explained. 

The former first round pick totaled 37 points in 72 regular season games and added 5 points in the team's 7 playoff games this season.  

"I felt pretty good about my performance this season, but definitely know I can play better.  I'm thankful that our management sees me as a key member of this organization and I'm going to do everything I can to live up to their expectations.  I'm excited to take a big step forward this season and hopefully get back to the playoffs and make a run. This city, these fans, and everyone associated with our organization certainly deserves that."

Frank locked a whole bunch of us in a room this off season. Wonder if it was done when we were at the hospital and a werewolf was involved. LOL!! Also nice add with the pumpkins being brought to the hospital and the paying for the children bills. 

Wolves for life!!

wolf GIF