(S87) C - Anze Kopitar, TPE: 54

Bruh

Hello @Bruh. Welcome to the league unfortunately you joined the league a little late to be eligible for the draft, but I would like to offer you a position to join the Marauders through waivers. If you are interested feel free to quote this message and I can send you a contract over.

giphy.gif

Howdy @Bruh! Welcome back to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! We are looking at a competitive season for Saskatoon, and we are looking for all the help we can get!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Third Line Minutes . But with a highly likely opportunity to move up to the second line depending on your activity. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild.

Edited by Bulduray_1

@BruhI'm the AGM of the of the Philadelphia Reapers. We are the reigning champs and looking to repeat. We will need talent like you to do that so if you are interested quote this with #fearthereaper. If Playing time is a concern, as long as you keep earning you can definitely get to the top 6 and get special teams minutes.

Welcome to the league @Bruh! I am the GM for Las Vegas Aces and we're looking to add a valuable player like you to our team. 

I would like to offer you a spot on the team as a top line center that will get plenty of ice time. We have a locker room that is interactive and we would love to expand the team even more with Anze Kopitar. Our team may not be the most competitive this season but I can provide lots of ice time for Kopitar. 

If you are interested, quote this message and respond with #Kopitar Is All In!