I have a dream

Ahma

I have a dream, a fantasy of sorts, of HC Davos Dynamo winning the VHL championship, the Continental Cup. I know, I know, it’s sounds crazy. But is it? No.

I dream of winning the cup with Davos. Something I long for. It would be a dream come true. It would also erase the stain of S55. I’ve won the cup once in my whole VHL career and it was with Helsinki! Outrageous.

Season 61 was the last time Davos won the cup. A long time ago. But, as fate has it, my player was not on the championship team. It wasn’t meant to be. Fate is cruel. I was in the VHLM out of all places. And hence, the dream.

I want my name and my player name on the history books as cup winner with Davos, officially. Back in S61, I was there in spirit.

I also dream of captaining the Davos team which wins it finally after the long wait. I’ve captained the Davos team for who knows how many seasons. It’s something I’ve always taken very seriously and have grown on the role as well over time. To some it may not mean as much, but to me, you don’t have any idea, how much it means. I dream of captaining the Davos championship squad.

Yours truly, a loyal and faithful Dynamo,

Ahma.

:dav::dav::dav::dav:

Edited by Ahma