KRZY’s off season rambling

KRZY

Coming off a successful season 85 the Oslo Storm are ready to see if they can repeat as renaissance champs in Season 86.

the management team has been very busy this off season re signing a good chunk of players that chose to stay another year in with the storm down in Oslo . Leading the returnee’s this year will be none other then captain Jon Webber Jr @Webberjjoining him will be Quinn Clark @axtron, Brodie Landry lll @Brodie_Landry , and Hunor Solyom @solyom

joining the returning core of Webber , Landry , Clark, and Solyom are an abundance of prospects ready to make the jump from VHLM to VHLE . These prospects are wingers Nikolas Kauppi @TetricideBen McLaughlin @Ben mclaughlinRobert Overmeyer @RobBro34 Defender Jack the Ripper @Ripper And in the Net Alexander Minion @UnknownMinionEach of these prospects have percolated in the VHLM for the past couple of seasons and are looking to take the next step and bring their talents to the Snow Palace in Oslo ! 

Rounding out Oslo’s roster is Oslo’s big off season acquisition Via trade Sunglasses Joyo @JetsGoalie101, and highly touted S87 draft prospect jumping right into the E Randy Bobandy @AJW, Travis Clark will back minion up in the crease and pistol Pete will round out the forward core. 

@JB123has really made it his mission to bring Oslo back to the promised land to repeat as renaissance cup champs this coming season. He’s assembled a good defensively sound team. With a good mix of youth and experience . Oslo is definitely on the right track to once again be a contender once the puck drops on Season 86 tomorrow night ! 

For myself I tried to dive right in and help JB assemble the best possible roster we could to give us a chance at repeating . While trying to keep an open mind and learn as much as I can still , I mean he didn’t just win GM of the year by fluke the knowledge that JB possesses about everything from people to strategies and STHS. To team building and making a family not just a team is amazing I’m blessed to be able to learn everything I can as an AGM from him. while trying to do my part to contribute to Oslo.

Lastly I’ll close this media spot with a little bit about Todd Cooke as well , as he gets ready for his rookie season in the VHL. I can only hope I’ve done enough and put in enough work for him to make a positive impact on the Stars team this season . 

Im gonna turn it over to the people I understand that Simon had a lot to do with things . But what does it take to have a good successful rookie season in your opinion ? What’s a good baseline TPE to enter the league ? What positions generally have immediate success ? And what positions take longer to succeed? As a first gen player  and newer member to this amazing community is still trying to absorb as much info as I can and take in all the advice and help I can get . This is something I truly enjoy and want to learn as much as I can to have fun and be competitive.

I apologize for the rambling and multiple topic changes but they were all things I felt were relevant to write about before the season begins tomorrow night ! Thank you for reading this media spot ! And please share your input if you feel like it ! 

Review:

I liked this article as I don't follow the VHLE much and its good to get a update on what teams in the E are doing. I like reading about what's going on in the backroom of Oslo as they try to repeat as champs. The breakdown of players was nice and also how you are learning the STHS system. I would definitely just add a picture to help the article stand out a little bit more. 8/10