Jokinen starts the season well

jRuutu

7 + 20 in 20 games is more than likely the career-best when it comes down to starts to a season. The biggest reason behind such achievement is simple; I am the best version of myself and I get to play behind two players who are extremely hot at the moment; Kotkakoivu and Godlander appear to have pretty solid chemistry going on as both have 34 points in 20 games. Worrying for Prague, especially, is the fact that behind those two and me, the team appears to have bit of a problem in finding secondary scoring as the second line is not clicking as well as the first. Of course, special team points can not be ignored as Godlander has 8 points on the powerplay, but still, the 5v5 scoring shows Prague as a team with one super good line and one good or ok line.

It will be interesting to see how the next few sims go and whether the second line can score some goals.  Meanwhile, the first line appears to be clicking, so perhaps that is just the way it goes sometimes, one line has it all going and the second line has to focus more on D instead of scoring. Either way, we shall see what happens.