Missing one season

jRuutu

VSN experts speculated that Randy Bobandy, a player controlled by a user who retired their previous player one season early, is going to be negatively affected by the mentioned early retirement. According to VSN experts, early retirement "will be on every GM's mind". I am here today to speculate even more. Bobandy could be an early pick in the S87 draft as Bobandy is a top TPE earner. So will the previous career and early retirement affect Bobandy? No. GMs will look beyond the early retirement and pick Bobandy due to the high TPE earning, assuming they need a center.

Still, If you ask me, Bobandy should promise to retire their current player two seasons early to make it more likely that their player drops in the draft.  Based on my previous players, the ideal place to be picked is somewhere around 8th overall as you have a better chance to join a team that is not far away from winning something. AND you get to play with players that are solid, so your first few years will be pretty nice when it comes to statistics, which could be important if you aim to make it to the Hall of Fame.

Edited by jRuutu

On 11/29/2022 at 3:44 AM, v.2 said:

Fax. Sova went 7th to Malmo and won a cup 2 seasons in.

Hey I was once drafted 7th to Malmo! 

and I've still never won anything