My 1st gen s69

Jubis

Review: Legend! Love the idea and concept of this graphic. I do feel like if it was rushed. The jersey color change has the whole jersey tinted read but would have looked better if maybe only the trim was red. Some of the numbers in the boxes are not cantered vertically and are overlapping the borders. Specifically the goals total number. I appreciate the effort put into the added effects on the graphic. I know it’s tough to get into doing tasks every week but just taking even 10 extra minutes to clean a few things up will go along way. Overall it’s good and I love looking back on players careers in Calgary. Rating 6.5/10

Love  this roundup vibe I'm getting from this graphic! You did a good job making the numbers fit in to something id see on Sportsnet! Some improvement I could see happening is giving the number background more of a white color and less of a creamy color. That also leads me to my next point, I like the pixelated logo but I also feel like it would have been easy and not very time consuming to make that logo into one of your teams or a few of your teams to add more depth to it! But overall pretty good! 8/10