Theme week: First GEN

RileyL

Review: Very cool seeing you doing graphics. I like how you attempted a logo swap in the jersey and it turned out pretty good. You kept the colouring very consistent which makes it appealing to the eye. My biggest critique would be space management. There is a lot of empty space on this graphic and I think just increasing the size of the font and logo on the left side would help with that. Increasing the size of the player render to be the main focal point is always a good idea as well. All in all this is a very solid graphic and I hope to see you do more. Rating: 7/10

For someone who seems to be new to graphics, this is very well done. I know for sure my first graphics looked 100 times worse than this! For the jersey swap, you did a really good job! One thing I would note is that maybe in the future, take the couple of minutes to stamp over those alternate shoulder logos. Especially if you're applying a filter like you have here, they can look pretty sloppy and you can still get away for it. The gradient on the text could have been a bit less strong, it looks slightly unappealing. Honestly though, for someone's first graphic, I would give you a 8.5/10. Well done!

I really like the creativity that went into this one to make it look like a realistic stat graphic you see on a teams social media page. The jersey change is nice and the desaturated picture works well with the Aces color scheme. I also like that you used a Las Vegas player IRL. The background is very nice and not too detailed so the main focal point is the text. I think the font of the text should be bigger to fill the graphic out a bit more.I also like the faded text. Given that you are new (mentioned in a previous review) I think this is a really well done graphic. For a benchmark I'm going to give you a 6.75/10, that's what I'll base your future ratings off of.

Cheers!