Seattle on the brink ahead of final regular season game

Bojovnik

The Seattle Bears are on the brink of elimination. With one game left to go in the VHL regular season, the Bears currently sit two points behind the New York Americans, with the latter having a game in hand. To secure fifth place in the NA Conference, and a place in the play-in against the Vancouver Wolves, the Bears need the Americans to lose both of their games, with Seattle required to win their final game against the Riga Reign.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this for the Bears. They made some serious moves in free agency and in the trade market to ensure that the team would be in a position to contend. This included trading away Los Angeles’ first round pick, which could be as high as first overall.

“It’s frankly speaking, a disaster. It’s been a nightmare of a season for us, and for me personally. At this stage, it’s difficult to see what difference it’s going to make for us to get into the play-in, given how we’ve played at times this season. We have a lot of work as a team still to do, as it’s clear that we’re nowhere near as good as we thought we are,” Yaroslav Bogatyrev said after the Bears’ 6-1 loss to Vancouver on Sunday.

Article Review: I love this article, not from a perspective of having anything against this player or the Seattle Bears, but this article expresses the players internal tension about the situation they are in.  Sitting knowing that your potential playoff situation sits with someone other than yourself.  Yes, Seattle needs to win but even then it may not be enough.  New York must loose.  The satire of this review is that New York plays both those games against the London United.  My performance in this next Sim may directly impact this player and their chances in making the playoffs,  Good luck, hopefully I can help you in some small way achieve your dream of playoff hockey.  I give this article an 9/10