So long VHLM, I hardly knew you

scoop

It's my understanding that I can request to skip the VHLM and play in the VHLE next season. That is definitely my intention, as I do plan to make the jump to the VHL in my draft season, and I would rather play my last season before then in the E as opposed to the M. I understand that may mean less playing time and certainly worse stats, but it will be in a more competitive league. Ultimately I do think the VHLE matters only slightly more in measuring a player's success (given that the VHLM matters literally not at all in my eyes, that really doesn't say much about the VHLE), but I would like to experience the middle league. I will also get to choose my team, which I guess is cool. I'll probably do the same thing I did when picking a VHLM team and just join whichever team has the fewest/worst defensemen. Looking at the current rosters, it does look like there works be places for me to get top minutes if I wanted to play on a barren roster, though I don't know if that's the typical landscape of the league. Regardless, I do think I would favor a team that at least had a semblance of a chance of competing, such as something like the sixth best team and I join as a second line defenseman, rather than a team with 5 total skaters. I want to be on a team, not a wasteland. Thanks to the holidays, I will be over 200 TPE at the start of the season, so I think I should be able to find somewhere that I can get minutes, but the competition was also getting that same holiday TPE. That should definitely be enough words.