Team USA defense and grit look great!

Scurvy

As the dreaded off-season begins all VHL players look (and struggle) to fill the time until the start if the next season.  Once such welcome distraction is the World Cup of Hockey starting here soon.  I was excited to see the Team USA roster not only had my player, Brian Payne, but my good real life friend Jake Thunder @Thunderwas also going to be donning the Red, White, and Blue.  

Its already an honor to play for Team USA but as I looked at the some of the defense, I was getting to play with I was super excited.  Erlantz Jokinsen @jRuutu, Max Torq,@Steve and Thunder are all formidable all-star defensive players.  Each player brings toughness, play stopping ability, and the ability to lead an offensive rush.  

With solid team defense, gritty forwards that can score, team toughness (need I say more than Vinny Detroit), and amazing net minders Team USA is going to be very nasty to play against.  Needless to say I am super excited for this year’s World Cup and want to wish the participating teams the best of luck.