Analfist declares for VHLM Draft

STZ

Vasteras, Sweden.

Swedish hockey prospect 5nubbed Analfist announced earlier today that he will be eligible for the VHLM Entry Draft this Sunday. There were speculation that he could take a step into the VHLE in preparation for his VHL career but it looks as if he will be taking a more traditional approach to his VHL career. Analfist has been signed to the STZ Agency which is responsible for VHL Hall of Fame players Ethan Osborne, Jake Wylde, Unassisted, and Rhett DeGrath. Their latest player Hard Markinson just finished his career becoming the highest scoring defenseman in playoffs in VHL History. 

Safe to say expectations are high for ol’ FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY.

“I’m more just excited to start my VHLM career. I’ve dreamed about this day for over 30 years, since I was 15 watching some of the greatest VHL players play in the VHLM. I can remember watching Osborne play for the Kolari Panthers growing up and I knew I wanted to be in this league.”

Osborne has had a few connections in the VHL since retiring, acting as assistant General Manager in Malmo and Moscow, before giving up his role at the start of last season. It’s been speculated that he joined the STZ Agency on a recruitment contract to get this exceptional player signed to the agency while finding him during his time in Malmo.

“I would be happy to play anywhere. I’ve chosen to go to the VHLM instead of the E, in order to get some North American experience. I played my entire life in Sweden and I think it would be cool to come to North America. Once I start my VHL career I could be on either side of the Atlantic so I would like that experience.”

The top pick in this year’s draft is held by Ottawa, but there’s no telling if Analfist is on their radar. Two teams have been linked to have reached out to Analfist already - but they are outside the top five pick range.