Hearthstone Beta

Mike

Just got my key its a trading card game made by Blizzard in the Warcraft universe.  Not sure if anyone else plays TCGs or follows the Warcraft universe but the game looked pretty fun not sure when it comes out I'm sure they will release the info at blizzcon.

I had a beta invite but did not accept it yet. Will it be monthly sub or will they force you to buy extra packs?

I cant afford either now so didnt play yet in the hope not to get addicted to it.

This is Blizzards attempt to get into a mainstream non AAA game title type of game.  Its got a smaller development team of less than 20 people and its Free To Play.  They expect to have it set to work with the IPad and likely other table like devices.  Games take only about 10 min or less and its a quick pick up and play card game based on the Warcraft universe.  After playing through the tutorials I have a really good grasp of game already its definitely made for the casual gamer but to earn a bunch of cards without spending money you will have to play a bunch of games to slowly earn money.