Logan Foley thank you to Stockholm and Malmo

WildfireMicro

"Hey everyone, my name is Logan Foley and this is a small blog I wanted to make in light of me getting drafted to both the Stockholm Vikings of the VHLE and the Malmo Nighthawks of the VHL. I just wanted to show my gratitude to both teams for believing in me enough to choose me to help lead your teams to glory. I know that I will most likely only be in the VHLE for just a season before I am called up, however I hope in that one season I can add all of our names to the many great names on the Renaissance Cup.

It will be the first time I have lived outside of the North American continent with Stockholm, and it will definitely be a unique experience for me. I just hope that I can get my money exchanged rather quickly! Right now though, I am just getting ready to move and I cannot wait to do my best for Stockholm and then later Malmo. My parents will miss me a lot though, since this will be the furthest I have been away form them both. However, this bird needs to leave the nest and travel to even further lands so look out Stockholm here I come!"