Olivier Gauthier thoughts on time in VHLM so far

fonziGG

The draft was quite the experience. Honestly, I expected myself to go last in the draft considering I don't think anyone actually knew who I was. I haven't played a single minute in the VHLM this past season. Nobody knows if I've progressed at all or not. Nobody knows anything about me. Who is this dude? Is he even a goalie? Who knows really. I mean, I even had to get reminded if I was a player in Ottawa or the equipment manager. If I was the equipment manager, lets be honest.... I would've been an all star at it. Thats how much I was on the bench there.

That isn't a bad thing though. Ottawa had their set goalie, had the 2nd best team in the VHLM. Ottawa didn't need me. I was a passenger on this team. It's not a knock that I wasn't good enough to start. It was a compliment that I was even on this roster. I know this. Ottawa was a fantastic team to be apart of. I really enjoy the VHLM and I hope I get to showcase my style and class this season for VHLE and VHL teams to scout me and understand me more. I will be impressive. Mark my words.