Logan Foley email to his parents

WildfireMicro

"Hey mom and dad, this is Logan. How have you all been? I am pretty damn good,Sweden is a gorgeous country overall, and whenever I get called up I won't have to go very far to get to my VHL team! I am settling into my new place pretty well, and they have set me up with a nice condo that is pretty damn close to the water surrounding the city. However, as you can imagine, it is pretty damn cold here, and I was in for a shock when I first got here and felt the cold. I do not know what I was expecting, I have lived in Canada for a while and I have lived in New York for years, I should be used to the cold.

Luckily I was able to catch a taxi and was led to my new apartment pretty quickly. It is actually bigger then the one I had with my VHLM team, which I guess is something I should expect with the step up in competition. Anyways, I'll be sending over some Swedish snacks sometimes soon, so I hole that you will be looking forward to trying those out. I hope that I will be able to see you face to face during the eventual off-season, so see you then!

Your son,

Logan.