The fight is real

Steve

What does a team have to do to string some wins in this league? Malmo has been suffering from the dreaded “New player vs Simon” syndrome. It takes several games for our team to have good sims and we are finally getting some good games in but it's just not enough to move up in the standings. It looks like the league has a lot of good team with fewer teams below .500 than the last couple of season. I don't know the math that explains it but it just looks like the teams are really doing better than I expected. I figured Malmo would be a middle pack kind of team and make it into the playoffs but every time we get a good set of games in, the teams above us do the same. Not that we are giving up, it's just makes it more of a challenge than we thought. We brought in a couple of players to help the forwards and they are making a difference. It looks like they fit in well and have preformed as good as expected. I think the next twenty games or so should tell us if we will ever move up in the ranks. A very hard fought season so far. There are no freebie games anymore for us. We beat the best and lost to not so good teams. We just keep working hard and at some point I still believe our team will play and sim to it's potential.

Stay safe everyone and we will see you on the ice.