Sunday Bulletz Feb 5

STZ

• Analfist has been solid so far this season. He’s over a PPG with 34 in 22. Ottawa has been really solid as we are second in our conference and we’ve been able to beat all of the top teams so far. Very promising, at least we know we have a legitimate chance at a championship run.
  • The LR is a bit dead. We all seem to react with game results but it’s really just GM Grape and Neon that have been talking. Focus will likely be on the draft in the next few weeks - standings will start to shape out and a better idea of the top five picks might come to light, which is where I’m probably going to land.
  • With that in mind I think I’m gonna do a monster Media Spot next week kind of looking at my player’s fit in each of the VHL teams. It might be a lot for one MS, so I might break it down into two MS, and it’ll likely be a months worth of PT
  • Got to jump in Apex for a couple of games with @Spartan  and @Moonthe other night. Was nice to kinda get back into games as it’s been a while. My son still wakes up in the late night though so I’m kinda always watching to see if he wakes up so I’m not fully immersed (aka 6 beers deep).